Je vous met le tutoriel de ma carte chevalet, en anglais car réalisé pour le blog Tingtura.
1) Cut a piece of craft cardstock to 15X15. Score and fold at 15 cm and 20 cm.
2) Cut a square of 15 cm and attach to the fold of the card to create the easel shape.
3) Glue a 14,5 cm square of red carstock to the front of the card.
4) Matt a 14 cm sqare of patterned paper onto the red cardstock.
5) Cut a 12 cm squareof red cardstock and a 11,5 cm of patterned paper and fix it at an angle in the front of the card.
6) Attach a scalloped strip to the card.
7) Stamp the GIRL WITH GIFT stamp with memento ink and colour it ( I’ve used Promarkers). Matt the image onto red cardstock and attach to the front of the card.
8) Punch 3 different sizes of circles, attach them at the centre with a brad, and scrunch them up. Make a second flower.
9) Place the first flower in the left-hand corner of the card.
10) Cover the easel card base with red cardstock and a smaller piece of patterned paper. Add a sentiment onto white paper ( I’ve printed it) and place the second flower to decorate the front of the card.
And that’s it!
You can ink all the papers like me ( with black distress), or draw small black faux-stitched.